About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, August 25, 2014

MFP Simple Salutation #111 - bear


MFP Simple Salutations #111 - bears

My "bear" card was made using Northwoods Rubber Stamp Company bear and paw prints stamps. The greeting is from Mark's Finest Papers. Who doesn't love a bear card? I think if it were up to Craig, all my cards would be bears....or fish....or deer....you get the picture! This was a fun card to make.

4 comments:

  1. Love the image you used; the paws are great! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice image what a great card thanks for playing at MFP............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS masculine card. That bear is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing with us on MFP's Simple Salutations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this turned out great, Terri!! Love the paw prints! Thanks for joining us at Mark's Finest Papers SS challenge!

    hugs!
    Pam
    SWAT design team member
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete