About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MFP Inspiration Challenge #74 - Luau Wedding Table


MFP Inspiration Challenge #74 - Luau Wedding Table
I loved the colors in the inspiration pictures, especially the third picture with the deep purple, gold and green. I used a new stamp I received as a gift and added the words.......made me think of Craig, because he's in paradise every time he goes fishing!!

4 comments:

  1. Great use of the colors in the inspirational photo!! Some fisherman/gal is going to love this card!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card - I love this layout and your fish images Terri. Fun mix of colors from the table. Love it and I am really glad you joined us in the MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what an adorable card - and your layout is awesome. Thanks for joining us at SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card. I love the image and the layout. Great job. Thank you, for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete