About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, August 4, 2014

MFP SWAT #109 - ribbon and pearl


MFP Sketch With a Twist #109 - ribbon and pearl

3 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card! Love the colors you used. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout and I just love that blue with brown. Classic!

    kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice image and it coordinates so beautifully with the embossing folder you used. Thanks so much for sharing with us on MFP's Sketch with a Twist.

    ReplyDelete