About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, August 18, 2014

MFP Simple Salutations Challenge #110 - Paper Dolls


MFP Speedy TV Simple Salutations Challenge #110 - Paper Dolls
I don't have any Mark's Finest Paper Dolls stamps yet, so I came up with this other paper doll and colored her with Copic markers.

Thank you to Mark's Finest Papers for choosing my card as the winner of this challenge!  I earned the "I'd Pick You" stamp set.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card; love the way you colored the image! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she lovely, isn't she marvelous Thank you for sharing with MFP...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on this challenge. Love that image with the paper pieced dress. Thanks so much for sharing with us on MFP's Simple Salutations.

    ReplyDelete