About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

MFP Challenge 33 Anything Goes


MFP Challenge 33 - Anything Goes

I made this Crazy Bird birthday card for my sweetie's birthday.....just couldn't resist the Crazy Bird stamps/dies from Tim Holtz.  I mounted some blue cardstock on top of white cardstock and stamped Happy Birthday in white ink.  Then I cut a curved edge on a different piece of white cardstock and mounted it on the blue.  The bird, hat, balloon and present images were stamped, colored and fussy cut and then mounted.....the hat and balloon were popped up with pop dots.  I added a few sequins to help fill the white space and added some Wink of Stella for a sparkly touch, although it is very hard to see in this picture.  Thank you for stopping by.....be sure to enter this awesome challenge at Mark's Finest Papers!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh what a darling Crazy Bird! Nice job on this card! Thanks so much for jumping in the Anything Goes challenge at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet your sweetie loved it! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete