About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, August 22, 2016

MFP Challenge 34 - Dbl Diagonal Pocket Card - Deer


MFP Challenge 34 - Double Diagonal Pocket Card - Deer

I was so excited with this tutorial that I wanted to make another card using it!  I found some wildlife paper and folded it according to the tutorial and used stamps from Mark's Finest Papers "Bowhunter" stamp set.  I stamped the deer and Thank You in brown ink on tan paper and colored the deer with a colored pencil.  I die cut this with a circle die cut.  I mounted this piece on brown cardstock die cut with a decorative circle. I popped up this piece with pop dots and used the same papers to make my
pocket inserts. Thank you so much for stopping by - have a wonderful day.  And be sure to enter the challenges at Mark's Finest Papers !

Thank you to Mark's Finest Papers for choosing this entry as the winner of the Saturday Challenge. I earned the stamp set "BRRR".


4 comments:

  1. A very cute card, Terri. I love the paper and the double pocket. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper really makes your deer look PERFECT! Great card. Glad you shared it with us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine double pocket card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! You have a great paper selection! Bowhunter is a natural choice for this!

    ReplyDelete