About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

MFP Challenge 33 Beyond Borders Tutorial


MFP Challenge 33 - Beyond Borders Tutorial

I was excited about this challenge....I had tried a similar tutorial once and really liked how easy it was to work with the image outside the border.  For this card I found some lavender patterned paper and mounted it on white cardstock.  Then I stamped flowers from Mark's Finest Papers Spring Flowers stamp set and colored them with Copic markers.  I die cut them with a circle die cut and found a fancy edged circle and die cut it out of a darker purple cardstock.  I mounted the flower image on this circle and popped it up on the card with pop dots.  I used a sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers Butterfly Sayings Mini stamp set and fussy cut it out and edged it with dark purple ink.  I also popped it up with pop dots.  For the final touch I added some glitter on the flowers.  Thank you for stopping by.....be sure to enter this challenge at Mark's Finest Papers.  It is so much fun making cards!!

3 comments:

  1. Another very pretty entry in to a MFP Stamps Challenge! Thanks for trying the tutorial. This is especially lovely in purples!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love purple right now! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete