About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

MFP July Bloghop - One Sheet Wonder


MFP July Bloghop - One Sheet Wonder

I followed the tutorial for the One sheet Wonder and here is one of the cards I made using the pieces.  I chose a flower-patterned paper for the background and mounted it on a cornflower blue paper.  Then I mounted that on white cardstock.  I used this daisy from Mark's Finest Papers, colored it with Copic Markers, and popped it up on the front of the card.  I made a small banner with yellow cardstock and stamped Happy Birthday from Mark's "North American Woods" set.  I couldn't decide if it needed anything else, and in the end I decided to leave it as it was.   Le me know what else you would have done, if anything.......I'd love to hear your ideas!!   Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent background paper. Really makes your daisy pop!! Thanks for playing along in the tutorials at MFP Blog Hop!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...I think it's per the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thank you for participating in the Blog Hop tutorial challenge.

    ReplyDelete