About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, August 29, 2016

MFP Saturday Challenge - Orange


MFP Saturday Challenge - Orange

I love to work with the color orange in nature - fall colors, butterflies, flowers, etc.  Otherwise, I struggle a little bit with it.  So I picked a stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey ("Beautiful Wings") this week to make an orange card.  I used one of my new toys called the Stampaholic to 3-step stamp the butterfly image on white paper.  The sentiment was added next with black ink. I wrapped a piece of black twine around the white card stock before adding a strip of orange and mounting them on black cardstock.  I splattered some Citrus Cooler silk on the background and added some Wink of Stella to the butterfly for some sparkle.  Thank you for stopping by to peek at my card - be sure to enter the fun challenges at Mark's Finest Papers this week!

5 comments:

  1. Oooooo so very pretty!! Your color choices for the butterfly is stunning!! Beautiful!!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty! I love your influence of orange here with the splatter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your butterfly!!mand the sparkling in the paper! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete