About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 306


Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown Challenge (#306) - our theme this week is New Addition.  Our wonderful sponsor is All Dressed Up, and they have some cute, cute, cute digital images!!  I chose to make a wedding card for this challenge using the "Just Married" digi.

I colored the image with watercolor pencils and used a blender stick and mineral spirits to smooth it all out. I matched a piece of gold patterned paper and a piece of blue cardstock and mounted the image on them.  For the final touches I added some sequins bling and some Wink of Stella on the windshield (although it's very hard to see from this picture!)  In real life it's pretty sparkly!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to enter the challenge and win some great product from All Dressed Up!  Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your image. Getting ready for the family vacation. Love the composition and palette of this beauty. Nicely done
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable! I like your technique and your colors.myou have the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, I love the image and your card.
    The colors are perfect and I can imagine a long trail of noisy cans being pulled behind as the newlyweds head of for the honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete