About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Thursday, August 18, 2016

MFP Challenge 33 - Anything Goes (Lighthouse)


MFP Challenge 33 - Anything Goes (Lighthouse)

This stamp of the Sturgeon Bay Canal North Pierhead Lighthouse is from Door County Rubber Stamps.  It is one of about 12 lighthouse stamps they carry in various sizes.  I fell in love with them all!!  I stamped the image on watercolor paper and used Tombow markers and a water brush to color it.  I kept it very simple by mounting this image on light blue cardstock and again on a darker blue cardstock.  All the Door County lighthouses are beautiful, but this is one of my favorites.  Thank you for stopping by - be sure to enter the challenges at Mark's Finest Papers.  They have some really nice prizes up for grabs!!

Thank you to Mark's Finest Papers for choosing this entry as the winner of the "Anything Goes" challenge this week!  I earned a 25% discount off an order from the company!

4 comments:

  1. Omg! What a great stamp! Very intricate...you chose the colors perfectly! Very nice card....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so wonderful!! Turned out just stunning! Thanks for joining in with us at MFP Stamps Challenge!!
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card. I love the image and you have colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete