About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

MFP July Bloghop - Designer Washi Tape Tutorial


MFP July Bloghop - Designer Washi Tape Tutorial

For my Designer Washi Tape card, I chose  bright blue and  leafy green colors to match some very cute flowers I received from a close friend. First I colored the tape with bright blue and then stamped it with a stamp from Mark's "Enjoy the View" set.  I added a piece of patterned green paper in between the 2 pieces of tape to help pull in the green color.  I popped up the 2 flowers and added a sentiment from Mark's "North American Woods" set.  I drew an outline around the edge of the card and finished it off with 3 small dots from a black Pearl pen.  Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering the Blog Hop Challenge at MFPSS - you did a fab job! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great use of the washi tape. Nice flowers too! ;) Thanks for using MFP stamps! Glad you joined in the Blog Hop challenge!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your washi tape looks great! Love the way you used it. Thank you for trying my tutorial and participating in the Blog Hop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete