About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

MFP Challenge 34 - Collage Tutorial


MFP Challenge 34 - Collage Tutorial

For this card I used Mark's Finest Papers stamp sets Halloween Selections Mini and Autumn Splendor.  I started with a white piece of cardstock and followed the tutorial, edging it with a light tan and them stamping words in 2 different colors across the paper.  I added my focal point stamp next, the large pumpkin in the center.  I then added smaller pumpkins and acorns and colored all the images with Copic markers.  I trimmed the piece and mounted it on orange cardstock.  I ended up stamping a second focal pumpkin and popping it up on top of the first to give the card some dimension.  The final touch was a gold bow.  Thank you for stopping by - have a wonderful day!  Be sure to join in the challenge fun at Mark's Finest Papers!!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collage background and the big pumpkin! Wonderful FALL card!
    Thanks for playing along at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this card! Fabulous background and autumn card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, nice job on the background. It looks great with the small images interspersed!

    ReplyDelete